Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Today Was A Hard Hard Day

It was not the best of days.  I woke up early as usual and mozied up to wake HER up.  I just LOVE when I get upstairs and HE says.."Good Morning Booey" with so much enthusiasm. I do think HE likes me!  She was awake but she did not get up and I soon gave up and went back downstairs.  Just how long must one wait?
Soon they BOTH came downstairs and instead of giving me some  breakfast THEY shove me into that awful crate and loaded me into the car.  Before I knew what happened I was at the building with the white coat people and there were MEOWS from every direction.  THEY left me there!  ALONE!
I waited all day, no food and next thing you know I am minus two teeth and I still had no food!  
I'm home now and I am really playing it up for the sympathy! What a bad bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment