Saturday, July 17, 2010

Off To Florida




I have been on an adventure for the past year and for some reason I have not posted any of my news! Last October, my people packed me into my car box, and we headed to a place called, Florida. There was a lot of noise and yelling and fighting and crying and paper and boxes and sticky tape and forgotten pills and vet trips and it was just nothing to purr about. On the big day I was scooped up and put into THE BOX and off we went.


I tried the meeeoooowwww technique for at least a half hour. They drove on. I tried clawing at the screen for a half hour. They drove on. Finally I tried playing dead. They drove on. I played dead until I fell asleep and didn't wake up until the first fill-up. There was a lot of discussion about me having to "go" and once they put me in some sort of tent with a kitty litter box but if they thought I was going to "go" psssssssssst!



Finally we arrived in Florida. Next thing I am loaded up and find myself in big moving box with bells ringing. When things settled down I realized I was in one of those wonderful swanky rooms with the big bed and the behind the bed places to explore. Once the kitty litter was put down and the food dished out..all was PURRFECT! Florida was looking pretty good!


Next morning I found them putting my kitty litter away and taking my food dish away. WHAT? Back into the moving box with the bells. Back into the car box. Back on the road and back to my meeeooowww and clawing and playing dead.


Next time we stopped I found myself in my FAVORITE place and I knew I was HOME! This had to be Florida. Look..It had a window bed for me! Puurrrfect!






More to come........



No comments:

Post a Comment