Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mice

I am sure I have mentioned this before...I do NOT do mice.  There are mice in the cellar and mice in the walls and He and She look at me as though they EXPECT me to chase them but if they think I am touching one of those dirty little things...THEY have another thing coming!  I DO NOT DO MICE!

Bill T Cat did mice.  He was a great mouser...maybe the greatest of all time.  He would sit in the cellar for hours waiting to catch one...just waiting.  I am not sitting in the cellar.  I am not waiting for anything except the sound of an opening Fancy Feast can.

OMG, the outside cat...he has caught a mouse.  I think he might be another great mouser but he is not ALLOWED inside the house.  That is not helpful to a lovely young lady such as myself.  That leaves THEM looking to me for help.  NOT HAPPENING!

There are all sorts of contraptions THEY can buy to catch these awful, nasty, dirty, sneaky critters.





 

Look at this one..SNAP! DONE!  or... how about one called a Tin Cat?


Even a Diva can't abide by a GLUE trap.  EWWWW!



Why not one that can catch them and then drive them away in the car about 50 miles?

No comments:

Post a Comment